Are you looking for a fun, exciting seasonal job? Come work with us at Larriland Farm!
Click on the link below for the application. You may send in an application any time. If we are not hiring when we receive your application, we will hold until the next hiring phase.
During our season, all employees are expected to work each Saturday and/or Sunday, and a day or two during the week. Saturdays and Sundays in September and October are particularly important.
The work involves working with the retail customers: explaining how and where to pick fruits and vegetables, running the cash register, parking cars, etc.
I hope you will find the work interesting and informative. If the information on the application is appropriate, I will call you for an interview. If you are under 18 years old, please have one of your parents attend the interview. Bring the following to the interview:
- A work permit (for ages 14-17, attainable online at https://www.dllr.state.md.us/childworkpermit)
- A list of availability to work
- A list of previous commitments
- Dates of planned family vacations
- Dates for sports/band/choral practices, etc.
- Other dates that you are not available to work.
Download our Employment Application