Larriland Farm is CLOSED for the Winter season. Thank you for picking Larriland Farm. We can’t grow without you and we really appreciate your patronage!
PICK YOUR OWN TODAY:
The pick your own fields are closed for the winter. We will open with the ripening of the strawberries, usually in late May or early June.
Larriland Farm is CLOSED for the winter. We will open with the ripening of the strawberries, usually in late May or early June.
Harvest season begins when the strawberry crop ripens in late May or early June. The harvest season ends with the apple crop in early November. The first Sunday in November is our last day for the year. For a complete list of all our crops and their approximate ripening times, please click on the Harvest Calendars below.
THE RED BARN FARM MARKET:
The Red Barn is CLOSED for the winter. The Red Barn follows the crops and will open with the ripening of the strawberries, usually in late May or early June.
Helpful Hints and policies:
During the harvest season, our crops in the field change daily based on the growing season and customer demand. Always call the day you are coming, just before leaving the house, to find out what’s available that day and to avoid disappointment. Call 410-442-2605 or 301-854-6110. The telephone recordings and this website are up-dated every day and throughout the day, as needed.
- Fields that are open for picking are staffed with a clerk, a check out stand, and price signs. All other fields are closed for picking.
- To pick: follow the instructions of the clerk to pick properly ripen fruits/vegetables. Leave unripe fruits/vegetables on the plant to ripen in a few days. Monitor your children. All fruits/vegetables that are picked must be purchased.
- Please leave your dogs/pets at home.
- We provide picking containers for all adults. We ask that children share with their parents or bring their own containers.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted both in the field and in the Red Barn. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. ATM available in the Red Barn.
- Please pay at each field where you pick.
- Larriland’s fields are for picking, not for eating. The picnic area is at the Red Barn.
- If you would like a weekly e-mail update of crops and picking conditions during the harvest season, please sign up for our Today’s Harvest Newsletter.
- No drones allowed.
NEWS FROM THE FIELD click here to find out what we are doing in the fields.
Our family thanks you for picking Larriland Farm!